Saturday, November 22, 2008

PLAN B Exhibition-Opening Night

Tuesday night was our Swinburne University's Interior Design Graduates' Plan B exhibition~ Unfortunately ping did not exhibit my work, due to the crazy deadline and many meetings which need to attend & the Expensive exhibition printing cost. Anyway, my best friend Candy and our year's top student Aaron did participate in the exhibition, kinda really amaze that how they can manage their time to submit especially my dear friend Candy.


So, of course ping and my classmates -->the 'Malaysian Group' also attend the opening night to show our support. Below is all the Swinburne Graduate interior designers~ :P Ehm Some has already graduate, Some is Graduating, & Some will graduate...

Anyway here I would like to Congratulate my ex-classmates Daud.. He is really very good in design & i love his 3DRenders + Sketches !!!! :P I remember when i was in 2nd year, poor ping joined their 3rd year class, & it was really really stress~ how can 2nd and 3rd year compared together? But because of that, Ping put extra effort into that class~ It is really fun same class with you guys, (including Kamil, Mudita & so on~) All the best to you ya!! (Note : he is the tallest guy from the picture below. Beside ping is Albert~)


hehe My Gal Frenz --> Linda, Joan, Myself (Ping), Yann Ying

My Ex-Group Mate & also my Basketball Geng --> Ah yong
hehe Ping started knew him when we were divided by the tutor to become 1 group. Kind of really miss those times when we have to go for meeting, and discussion with TIM!!!!! :P Haven't see him for long, but i definitely DO not want to see Nick again... :P

Our Hand Drawn Sketches MASTER --> Raymond

The Best Cooking Master !!!! --> Ah bor

Ping + the Couple (Tennyson + Yann Ying)


Snake ---> Candy's fren came to support her !!!

Aaron --> Best Representative Student in Our Year~ ^.^

No comments: