Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Darwin Trip --> Part 2

Here comes PART 2 of my Darwin trip. Sorry for the delay~ I was sick the week after i got back to Melbourne. There was a sudden change of weather from 30degree Celsius to 15 degree Celsius. Anyway I am glad that I got through it and now feeling much much better with my family & dear giving ping many many supports...

Let's Start~ :P During my trip in Darwin, besides Darwin city & some of the small little suburbs, we also went to another city, Palmerston. It is a new developed community with good town planning.

One of the building which stands out and strikes my attention was the Multi-Purpose Hall~ So we went in and drop by, have a look~ Covered Walkway with long extension helps to cool down walkway space as Darwin has a real hot weather like in Malaysia.

Here is the Multi-purpose Hall. I apologise for the photo taking shot. It is an offence to take pictures of community areas with public. Therefore i took an angular shot of the Roof trusses. There were many little kids running here and there in this BIG, LUXURY Multi-Purpose Hall~ They are really really lucky to have this kind of nice cooling community hall for public. I would love to play basketball over here :P

After the visit to Multi-purpose Hall, we also went to the Library. I guess all these community buildings interests me quite a lot. Somehow it relates to the job that i am doing now~ Educational School Projects....

The Streetscape ^.^ with nice red, blue & yellow colours on the exterior.

Library = The Living Rooms
Floor Plan of the collection layout & reading areas

Main Entry Door to the Library~
Raked ceiling with highlight windows..

Cool !!!! Panda Foods~ hehe it reminds ping of my dear little panda... Will introduce my panda next time :P However, when i went nearer, i felt a bit disappointed as the food wasn't lookin the best~

Guess who is this two fellaS??
Tortise with Angel wings & crown :P

Yeah~~ Saw it in one of the shops at Palmerston Shopping Mall.. so cute~~ everyone is lying againist each other...

~End of Palmerston City~

One of my favourite food in Darwin is from MAGIC WOK !!!
They only sell Noodles & of course beverages~
The special thing of its noodle is YOU PICK what you want, & pick the type of SAUCE you want, & they will COOK on the SPOT for you... Sounds interesting rite?

With that way, you eventually can pick all the stuff that you like..Ping's Selection -->
Chef Special Sauce + TauFu + egg noodle + carrot + prawns + brocolli + Kuey Teow + Pineapple + Chicken + Fish + Tauge

YEAH :P ping gonna start eating lor ^.^

One of the most common place that I go is COLES supermarket. Almost every two day, i go ONCE to pick up groceries for my dear sister. Saw this cute little baby bibs at Coles~~ Reminds ping of my dear ji mui Wey's daugther~~

haha !!! while waiting for my parents to pick up groceries, I saw this cute little Elmo children's hat~~ Does ping look like an idiot?? stupiak ping...

SEE---> My dearest Dad, Ping & Mom !!! haha all with the Elmo children's hat~~

All thanks to my dad & mom, who brought ping to this world, sharing all the love, giving ping many many support & made this trip lovely :P

Lastly, one of the nights, we went to join social badminton~ This was the badminton court.. Real nice courts with clean & well maintained hall~ Ping nearly lost my camera that day, after happily played three games with others.

1 comment:

-elle♡ said...

toys are so cute XD