Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas coMing soon~

This post is specially for my dear KJ...

Dear,

When i am about to go for party, my mind is thinking about the passport that you mention just now.. You said ping now cannot 'kao zai' d liao..you have already kept my passport since three years ago..I suddenly realise that from the begining, why ping start falling in love with you... When i look into your eyes, i saw sincere...something i never realise and seen from others~someone told me before, when you look into someone eyes, you can find a lot of emotions from there, but unfortunately human always forget the most important eye contact. I found sincere from the first time when i met you. Unlike the others, dear really attracts my attention by not giving me any attention... You are like a piece of wood, don't even know how to hold ping's hands...

Love soon become responsible. I wonder years later will the love fade away and just become dust. Long distance relationship has been always become one of my pain all these while. Wakaka coz i know~ if i am around with dear...i will never ever let the love fade away~ Very confident with myself..Just like last time~ made dear ask the question after the first time when we went to skating...

I am really a lucky one~ Everytime ping come back Malaysia for holiday....most of the time, dear accompany beside ping...in the end, when almost ping need to go back again, then ping start to become very very sad... But when i look into your eyes, i sees a determine heart, i can feel the love and care from dear..

Dear~ Christmas is coming soon lor..I realise every year, only christmas and new year is the day we spend to celebrate together. My birthday, your birthday, our aniversary, valentine, most of the dates, we are not together to celebrate...BUT only this two dates, we are always together...hehe dear, as every year, ping is coming back soon lor...miss you very much~

2005--> Christmas @ home
our spaghetti dinner...yummy~~

2006--> Christmas @ Sunway Pyramid
with dear's friends...

2007--> New Year @ Berjaya Times Square


2008 New Year --> Pavilion KL

No comments: