Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally--> my favourite basketball

After a long torture and stress from my last semester, ping finally had the chance to play basketball ^.^ This is the court that nowadays i go to. It is located near Windsor train station, and just a few minutes walk from my Prahran University.

Honestly ping don't understand why ping love to play basketball so much, compared to all other sports. Since Form 1, ping start to addict with playing, although it doesn't help much in my height. Ping still as short ^.^ Main reason is definitely NOT because guys, probably is because ping is not tall enough, that's why want to challenge & prove that even small size can play basketball well..haha~ Anyway my bf must know how to play, for sure...That's because he needs to play with me!!! :P

Really miss playing basketball, however this two weeks din happen to join with my friends, hopefully i get to have the chance this week before ping commerce my working life in december...

No comments: