Monday, December 22, 2008

2008.12.18 Graduation Day!!!!

hehe yeah!!! finally the day has come, after three years of struggling & hard work... In the morning, ping wake up very early, starting to make my breakfast, bath & make up hair & etc....So around 10am, Ping and my family leave City to Hawthorn Town Hall, which is near by my main campus.

After collecting my gown & hood, ping start to look for my friends to take AS MANY photographs as possible...My gradaution ceremony is specially for all International Students from Faculty of Design & Social Science. This is Lousie orginally from Sabah...my classmate in Communicating Practice...Very tall girl, so as her family...Luckily she bend down a bit while taking photo with ping...wakaka!! if not you can really see the differences...
This is Vera~ from Indonesia...Ping start knowing her from Year 1, for sure she is really a brilliant student...Really love her design~especially the book shop design when we are in the same studio during 2nd year with Anita as our tutor...
From right: Philbert, My Ji Mui (Linda), Ping, My Ji Mui (Joan), Yose...
Really thanks for the bear bear & balloon, Ping is very happy to have you all attending my graduation...
This is Jaslyn, one of my classmates in Communicating Practice as well. Although first half of the year, we weren't very close, didn't even talk much~ but really glad to know her in Swinburne. Take Care, my fren...
:P This is Yoong Yoong...honestly, ping earlier on ONLy remember her name, when she, Jaslyn and Lousie just join Swinburne during third year. That's because her name is the most easiest for ping to remember...wakaka~~
Dear YUI !!!! :P super cute gal~ start knowing her and Uncle in Candy's party during October.. Ehm sorry ya....ping always forget Uncle's name... ping must be granny d liao...Congrats ya!!
Philbert~~ from Indonesia....Start knowing him when ping appears to Bor & Yong's hostel...He is one of their house mates~Very friendly guy...
Ehm this is NICK...honestly~ in my impression, he is definitely a very SLACK guy...wakaka~But i guess time will change, so as human being... Anyway when i first saw him walking side by side with his father, ping is TERRIBLY SHOCK...wakaka main reason is becoz I actually know his father...
From left : Ping, Kriz & Farida
Hehe Kriz is from Indonesia while Farida is from Malaysia. Both of them are very nice and extremely hardworking. I guess ping is very very lazy compared to them~ Thank god, ping managed to graduate as well...
This Is Sukhwin, my ex-groupmate from Design Business & Strategy. Honestly, we both been through a rough time during that semester, struggling with the damn tutor Nick...he is the worst tutor that i ever had in Swinburne. Anyway really happy to be one of your groupmate...Farewell~
haha this is Raymond~ who Regrets to wait for the graduation in March when he sees all of us in graduation dress...Wakaka! Starting knowing him since this year when he join Swinburne as well.. He kinda really reminds ping with my past when i first saw him, coz he has a similiar sort of PATTERN as my ex-bf. Unfortunately this fella, doesn't know how to play table tennis or good in Basketball....Kinda really makes ping laugh when i first sees him playing basketball~
This is Aaron & his beloved girlfriend~ Very very sweet & mature couple, unlike ping so childish and short.. They really look perfect to each other & ping is really happy for them...Xin Fu always ya!!
hehe This is Farah~Very nice nice Malay Girl...Ping comes from a Chinese primary school and a dominant Chinese Secondary school, so eventually i did not have much opportunity to mix with Malays. Therefore i am really glad i met Farah, because she is really a nice sweet gal... Take Care ya, my friend. ..
My best Friend in Melbourne, Rainie & Candy !!! :P hopefully even after we have graduate, our friendship will last~ Although we will be soon apart, but ping will always put both of you in my heart....Remember to invite ping when wedding!! wakaka~~
This is my beloved dad, who gives many many and many support to ping this three years when studying abroad in Australia. Time really flies & now ping have graduated. Thanks to my charming dad, who makes all this happens...Love you always~~
My Family who attended my graduation...( we are missing one..My brother~)

After returning the gown at 2pm, we take the initiative to go back to my faculty building to take some memorable photos. In front of Swinburne PA Building in Prahran Campus~
This is my dearest sister, which purposely fly from Darwin just to attend my graduation and also her Fitness class... Wakaka~~ it is really nice to be together and close with your siblings...as what my friend describe---> this is Ping number 1 & number 2...

A photograph in front of the Level 2 design panel... wakaka!! That's Linda's model~~ M2 Space...
YAHOO !!! fantastic Australia Version of Estima!!! :P

1 comment:

Ephine said...

Congratulation to Ping..=)