Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Night out With Frenz

Since ping came to Melbourne, ping has been very outdated from Malaysia's news. so when Wey says we will meet at Station 1 Cafe, ping still very blur blur, where is the place?? wakaka...Luckily all my friends have been very thoughtful for ping. Yesternight ping went out Yumcha with my dear Best Friend, Wey + Hao Jie Mei, Tze Wen + Ah Chuan just back from US. Unfortunately ping forget to take photo with him. Ping did not sit for long, but then it was a nice chat though..I am really glad for my dear friend wey now has become more mature, knowing how to take Care herself although her lou gong zai sometimes is not beside her...

The night's conversation is all about her new marriage lately~ & dunno why we start counting who will be next?? haha i hope it will be Huey huey first~~ ^.^ i will be super happy...or else Tze Wern is also okie...how bout Yi Ning?? wakaka... Ping arh~~~haha..that's a good question...I dunno~ I only believe when the Yuan Fen (time) comes, it will come...But definitely if Ping marry, i will sure invite My dearest kwang Hua friends, & also my 5SiStaS, which is still very important in ping's heart...although now 5 of us are in different route already...Take Care all my frenz ya!!!

1 comment:

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

har?? ah chuan sudah balik ar?? haha...
yeah, kam reali be mature jor.. i feel tat too.. hehe