Friday, July 24, 2009

A bear, a lion and a pig meet...........‏

When a bear, a lion, and a pig met;
Bear said :
" If I roar in the forest, the entire forest shivers with fear."
Lion said :
" If I roar in the jungle, the entire jungle is afraid of me."
Pig said:
"No Big deal... I only need to have flu, and the entire planet lives in fear."

Hehe~~ Very cute de Joke, rite?? Just want to share with my blog visitors.. & also to remind everyone to Take Care themselves. Eat more Vegetables, Fruits to maintain Balance diet...
Grapes !!! is my daily breakfast~~ :P ping eat a BAGful everyday..
Australia is very famous for it's Granny Smith Green Apple.. An Apple a day, Keeps Doctor away~
Now is also cherry season.. Ping actually doesn't like to eat cherry, Until One day, I found out that cherry is so sweet & tasty~~
STRAWBERRY !!!! my favorite, when it is sweet & together with Chocolate...
Orange is also one of my daily nutrition.. Full with Vitamin C and helps to digest all the junk tat i eat~ ^.^

No comments: