Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rod Laver Arena - Disney on Ice

Saturday 4th July 2009
Our Lunch + Afternoon Tea before going to Rod Laver Arena
It looks really Yummy rite?? :P we actually also order Char Siew Pau also... But my mom and I were so hungry & finished it before I remember to take photograph :PHehe Guess wat Door Number is it??
It's Door 16 !!!! event starting soon.. Gosh, Lots of Kids... I guess we both probably are one of them~~ LOL..
It's Ping~~~ Do you think my shirt matches WELL with the chair colour?? i seems to be working there... LOL~~
Mommy Toi & Ping :P
Show gonna start soon lor... Excited~~
Haha did u saw what is under her hand?? :P Our Favourite~ Mcdonald.. as our Popcorn ^.^
Unfortunately, ping only can print screen of from my movie shots that i have taken, because the video file is quite big & ping has limited internet usage..
Cute Little 7 Dwarf~
Dragon with Fire on Ice~ Really Cool....
Imagine it's Indoor & the fire is burning on the Ice.. Wander how they made that successful...
Ballroom - Cinderella Dancing
Waltz.. I wan to learn also d...
Here comes the Princess Cinderella :P
Little Mermaid - Be my GuestLittle Mermaid... 7 Sexy Mermaid :P with Sebastian Lobster~~
Finale.. Last Dance--> The Princesses Finale.. Last Dance--> The Princes

Tinkle bell coming~ Really Unexpected... Here comes the fireworks~~
It was really a nice show~~ Worth while to watch as ping still pay for Concession price ^.^ wakaka... Anyway ping apologise for the short description. Was in a hurry writing, while I am suppose to go on bed right now... :P More updates coming soon~~ Wait till i am next free..

3 comments:

XtasyM said...

... T.T

i always wanted to go for the show but dun hav a chance... how can!!!

... T.T

renaye said...

wah. the last time i watch disney on ice was 12 years ago!

~EvELyN PinG~ said...

haha... This is actually my 2nd time watching Disney on Ice.. The first one was themed for Nemo in year 2007.. This one is themed for Princess~ It was really nice though... My mom liked it very much~ She said surprisingly the show is so grand...