Monday, August 17, 2009

Damn Stress~

Damn stress...is the only two words that i can think of now.. Recently ping has been busy working overtime.. Kinda really make my life a bit upside down~ & then i feel myself very unhealthy... No time for friends, No time to do my stuff, No time to follow up my bills & accounts, No time to plan for my travel, No time to follow up my postgrad issues, No time to look for new place to stay.. All sitting there waiting to solve.. It feels like shit, honestly~

Everynight when come back from OT, i kinda watch drama or play RC to destress and withdraw myself from work.. I just feel like wan to relax myself after work~

Anyway becoz of working overtime lately, ping has been eating irregular as well... Argh, it feels even more unhealthy because ping don even time to go exercise or play some games. Not that i dont want to.. I know it probably sounds like giving excuses.. haha~

I know i shouldn't be complaining about working OT.. Wat ping actually complaining is about myself.. Ping did not find a good solution to face this working OT problem.. It adds more stress when deadlines are nearer.. Because from the start i din face the issues, it now just got worsen...

I think my owe myself happiness & healthy.. I should do something~ >_< before ping rottens.. Mind is so blur~ I promise myself.. I will calm down & try to fix my life... One by one at a time~~

2 comments:

sHiN wEi said...

Ping Jie, dun stress up urself too much...n take care oo~~

XtasyM said...

Hey Ping... if not going well... then should reduce taking OT ma... aiyoyo