Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dinner @ Sushi Burger :P

After yesterday's stressful & tired day.. Ping went back home, talked & see dear.. Ping felt so so much better.. After that, ping had a very good sleep because too tired already~ Happy to see my dear.. Find my energy level got replenish again~

Anyway this is a post from July :P haha~ forget the exact date already.. It was an dinner outing with two of my best Melbourne Friend, Rainie & Candy~ It was straight after work.. Ping looked sleepy & tired~ I still remember i was working late the night before...
My dear Friend --> Rainie
My dear Friend --> Candy
Argh, it has been really really a LONG LONG time that three of us didn't went out together...I eman just three of us~ Reminds ping the days during 1st year, when we were happily still discussing how to diet :P
Guess what? we are still the same weight~ :P Ping still chubby~ still the same look..
Friendship Forever.. Although we are now apart, but i believe friendship is forever in our heart and will not makes our friendship fades..
Haha~ imagine we are quarelling.. Don't worry, that is just a pose~
Fried Octopus Ball.. yummy~
Yeah, the food has come !!!
The famous of the shop --> Sushi Burger!!! delicious :P

No comments: