Tuesday, August 5, 2008

4D--> to My DearesT DeaR DinG DonG~

There was once I read my horoscope and it says :
"Get Rid of Bad Energy or Memories --TURN towards future & Don't look back.. Make room in your heart for the new, positive forces coming your way."
Then I found you.
..My dearest dear ding dong~~



I am a very emotional girl. Can be crying for this moment and smiling for the next moment. I always believe 'happy goes lucky' and i am really lucky enough to met you.
You make my days bright and sunny, brought ping out of the past shadows,
and influence ping with your positive thoughts.
There has been a lot that we gone through and shared together.
All the smiles, laughter, pain, headaches and so on~
But you never turn me down and yet strengthen our relationship by believing in me.

Just want to let you know, I LOVE you... You will always be my beloved dear~

No comments: