Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things for me to Learn in Life

Yesterday, i just return from Malaysia back to Melbourne.
When i reached home, the first feeling that i had is emptiness~
Really felt i lost my heart back home.
My mom always tell me there is ups and downs in life,
no matter how difficult, happy or sad, life still goes on...
I know she is right, but i still miss so much~
Anyway i saw these forward email's picture this morning.


Kinda agree with what these pictures is trying to depict..


It's easy to say, but it's hard to do...

However, I know i will try my best~

1 comment:

Hwei Cheng said...

Hello girl! What you mom said is absolutely right. Have you heard of this phrase, Every cloud has a silver lining. It basically means, difficult times will always lead to a better day. So there you go my dear. Be hopeful and be positive.

Life is beautiful. Life is wonderful.
Let's cherish what we have at the moment, and hope for the best in the very near future.

I am very sure we will make it! All four of us!

Take care my dear. =D