Friday, August 8, 2008

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is Mystery, but TODAY is a gift, that’s why it is called present~

Last night, I watched a story. In the story, guy says: “In between human, why do we need to talk as our communication? Yet sometimes, what we say isn’t what our true heart thinks~ Human sometimes lies, although words don’t come from our heart, yet we still say it especially to our loved ones.”

Most of the time, men are animals who use their eyes to sense, while women are animals who use their ears to sense. That’s why men need to continue and carry on talking, even though in the end what they say doesn’t comes from their heart anymore and yet they still need to continue to say. Isn’t it tiring? Men don’t want to get into trouble; men rather continue to be tired. Despite the fact, women continue just like to listen to words, breathtaking story and touching words. That is so called women’s romantic.


But sometimes I wander what is romantic? Is there an end of romantic? Human nature is greedy and selfish. Sometimes it inspires people to be good, some of the time it leads to everything’s problem. I am a greedy person as well. Always wanted to be good, always want to be the best in everything. However, half way through the journey, I pull over and let it go~ that’s my weakness. I’ve done that before. Selfish thought to hurt someone before love fades away.


In my life, I have always lied. Many things that I lied about, many things that I did wrong, many things that I wasted away, but I never regret been to this wonderful human world, to know, to learn and love, to appreciate my loved ones and willing to sacrifice for them because “ Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is Mystery, but TODAY is a gift, that’s why it is called present.”


My Kwang Hua Geng ^.^

My friends (with or without in the pictures I posted), all of you are wonderful. Although time flies, and friendship will fades, but we will still continue our lives with or without each other by taking away influences and memories. Wish all of you good luck with my sincere heart~ No matter how long, I will still remember the days we have gone through.


My FCA 15 Class geng ^.^


My Best Friends in Melbourne ^.^


My Swinburne Geng (unfortunately i don't have some of them the pictures.)

No comments: