Friday, March 27, 2009

不良笑花

Earlier On, yesternight ping suppose to update my blog, but then as you know ping = Drama freak. Finally finish watching 不良笑花 Miss No Good .. I think this is One drama that ping cried the least~~~ It is really really funny with Wilber Pan 潘玮柏 & Rainie Yang 杨丞琳 acting. Although ping din really like Rainie Yang's weird voice that she need to act out..

Anyway one of the BEST SCENE that i like the most is THIS !!! 唐门(潘玮柏 饰) helping 小花(杨丞琳饰) to blow her hair!!! i guess only my dear knows how hard is to get ping to blow my own hair..

Really salute 杨丞琳 Rainie Yang, that she can dress like Christmas Tree.. Ping really burst out into laugh when she wear a pair of Socks which has all the rainbow Colours & Wilber Pan 潘玮柏 asked her to put her leg in Crayon box instead..

Ping is not 潘玮柏's Fanz but the more i look at Wilber Pan 潘玮柏, the more i feel that he looks like Lee Hom.. I know my statement could end up having Fanz killing ping... ^.^ but then they do really have some similarity ler..

No comments: