Monday, March 9, 2009

Ping's Interior Design Blog Space CLOSE DOWN

A Sad News !!!! Ping has close down my interior design blog. I apologised to all blog visitors~ Although ping feels very sorry and really don't feel like deleting it, but it's alright, in future if i have any interesting to share with, I will include them in my personal blog instead...

Goodbye~to my dearest interior design blog creation...http://interiordesign-ping.blogspot.com/



Ping - Interior Designer

My belief is learning by practicing. Throughout the years of studying Interior Design, and also various working experiences along senior designers and architects, it has enriched my understanding of the demands in real profession.

My professional areas of interests include Commerical & Corporate Interiors, Exhibition Design, Residential House & Apartments and Educational Facilities.

I am confident that together with my qualities such as passion for the design industry, commitment to excel, good attitude and teamwork, I shall be an asset to the community as in developing as many functional, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing spaces.

No comments: