Friday, March 6, 2009

Porcupine in My Heart~

In every one's heart, there must be something that you loved very much or liked very much. Of course this excludes HUMANS (family, friends, lover). Probably, there might be something, a belonging, or a toy which you play with since young, that impressed you a lot and makes you remember it always.

There could be many for anyone of you & also to ping, but there is one which ping really miss tonight. My heart just miss the Porcupine plush CD holder in dear's car. (image as my Blog header) I don't know why~just like i don't know the main reason why I like cat rather than dog. Probably it's because I feel that cat's character is more like a female. Cats has a variety of body language such as meowing, purring, & hissing. Just like most female, which tend to be more emotional and likes passionate affection compared to male.

Ping never seen a real porcupine before. If one day I have the chance to see it, I will take a serious look~ Hopefully it wont come over & attack ping ^.^

Anyway, my porcupine story starts from my dear in KBU College. I still remember that moment when I first saw the porcupine in dear's car. My eyes just can't look else where~ Until my friends start yelling at ping to go off for class. It was in KBU's indoor car park. That time, ping haven't really met dear, we just know each other & sometimes chat through msn/ friendster. Due to the reason of staying in Klang, which is very far from KBU, everyday ping need to wake up early to college. Most of the time probably I am the 1st student which comes to college, while dear is the 2nd or 3rd person. However, class only starts only at 9 or 9.30am, so after my dad drops ping at college, Ping always wait for my friend to come pick ping up for breakfast. Sometimes ping will wait in the car park, sometimes at canteen or the lobby lounge. I start to notice a green colour Proton Wira car & a guy which has beard coming to college at 7.30am similar time as ping.

After quite sometime, then ping only start to know it's dear car. Out of curiosity, one day ping secretly went near his car when no one is around. I start to observe the car, trying to find out more & know better of dear from his car. It's a very neat car. There is a pile of books sitting at the back seat, shoes & socks placed well organised. Beside that, ping also saw the cute little mashimaro of course~ which is given by his mui mui. However, what really caught my attention is the porcupine. I don't know why? but it melts ping's heart. I stare at the porcupine for a long long time, even tried stick my face on his car's glass to see clearly.

I guess ping really soundly like some kind of thief. Haha~ That moment, ping just felt that myself is very alike to the porcupine, having many many spike hair guard in my heart. Yet sitting quietly like the porcupine in dear's care waiting someone to love him~ A lot of people might find ping an easy-going person. But not many who really knows ping, and what kind of person i am deep in heart. I do have temper, it's just that ping seldom show my temper to stranger or friends. Most of the time ping kept myself busy enough, having more spike hair in my heart, so that no one can pass through & hurt ping.

Till now, ping still remember when dear asked ping to open my heart, learn to accept his love. He said if i never open my heart to him, how could he be able to understand ping's heart? When i heard that, my heart starts to melt. Nearly cried because FINALLY there is someone who can see through my heart & sense the emotional part of ping. Finally there is someone willing to understand my Porcupine alike's weird behaviour. Just like the moment when i first sit on dear's car, i hugged the porcupine. Finally the porcupine found someone which is not scared of its weird spike hair guard.

Following the next year, my dear bought ping a Pink colour porcupine (image as my Blog header). It is really a cute one~ my Dear hopes this pink porcupine can accompany ping whenever ping is happy, sad, while he is not beside of ping in Melbourne. I told myself, when ping next return, i will bring pink porcupine back to meet with dear's porcupine. Unfortunately every time when ping comes back to Malaysia, ping is always busy & forgetful. I remember my own panda, but forgets the porcupine which once melts ping's heart before even ping met my dear.

It's too late now. My pinky porcupine no longer can see her bf anymore. Dear's beloved Wira together with the porcupine got stolen during this 2009 CNY. I guess ping wont have the chance to see the porcupine anymore. So i went online, search for some porcupine's images. From there, at least ping doesn't feel as sad. Just like this little porcupine (which is one of the endangered animal species in the world) , ping will learn to grow strong & survive in this reality world.

Porcupine belongs to the rodent family. It is heavyset, nocturnal and herbivorous. They have wisdom and the spirit of defense when threaten. Porcupine may look clumsy but it is an excellent tree climber. Wakaka, Anyway it has also short legs which is same as ping !! :P
Cute little baby porcupine!!! :P they are so tiny~


Lastly, to my dear porcupine...Not sure whether one day will ping be able to find you back~ But if there is a chance, ping probably would have appreciate more of your accompany.

No comments: