Thursday, April 9, 2009

10 Tips for Staying Young

Recently, don't know why ping keep on feeling dizzy & headache. I am very sure that I eat enough, although sometimes i happen to be eating irregularly. So Here I would like to share 10 tips for staying young which a forward email from my dearest Friend, Alex :P
1. I can ignore age for sure, because i am still young 22 years old only... HEIGHT :P ehm i guess ping has no choice.. Anyone who seen my mom & I will know the reason why I am still 151 tall :P WEIGHT~~ argh..it matters a lot to ping... ever since came to Australia, ping has been growing horizontally :P chubby ping needs more exercise~
2. Ehm I guess most of my friends has some or at least a little bit similarity characteristics as ping, that's why how we get into friends or best friends :P Not sure whether am i cheerful enough, need to think more about that...
3. Wakaka, ping is trying to learn Banking & investment stuff recently~ ^.^ trying new cooking recipe as well as now i have more time to do so.. 4. Yeah yeah~~ ping love to do simple things~ coz a simple thing can make ping very happy for days~~

5. I think ping always do that, until my friends keeps on reminding me not to laugh till so over (KUA ZHANG)~ will get wrinkles or probably end up in Tanjung Rambutan ( Mental Hospital).. the last long & loud laugh that ping had was not long ago about my dear's primary school photo...i was guessing & criticising him looking alike monkey.. 6. This one ping agrees !!! Humans life is actually very fragile. We all doesn't know what happens tomorrow, even the next minute is also unpredictable. So While we are alive, love our loved ones & take life seriously..

7. Yeah yeah.. Home SWEET Home~ last time when ping was in Form 2, I always hope to leave my home. Ping always hope i can go outside to stay and become independent, but then ever since ping came over to Melbourne, I start to realise that to become independent, it takes a lot more responsibility. Although once in a while, my brain will still come out with all sort of weird ideas, but i am glad that i always have my family as my backbone to support my decision.

8. Wakaka~ Ehm...I guess ping really need to improve my health. I am the type of person which really dislikes to eat Main meal. My favourite is sweet things & JUNK FOOD :P
9. Ping is already in OTHER country...some more very very far away from Home..Argh, i miss home very much... :P

10. GOT ARH !!! :P i guess once a week, i at least speak to my dearest mom 4-5 times, to My dear almost everyday, to my sister once a week, to my brother once fortnightly, to my Aussie friends fortnightly, to my Malaysia friends from facebook or msn :P
Lastly, wish all my blog visitor Gambate & enjoy your life ya~~ Be happy !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..no worries my dearest fren..this is wat buddy is for..good things must shared around..must take care of urself ya..