Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Darwin --> Noodle House

Welcome to Darwin !!! the top of Australia's Northern Territory~ As ping got two days Easter public holiday off from work & 4 more annual leave off, I flew to Darwin to visit my sister. It roughly takes around 5 hours direct flight from Melbourne to Darwin... Argh~ can't imagine how big Australia is...

As ping arrived late afternoon, ping took a bath & felt more refreshing~ That dinner, We went to Noodle House at Knuckley street in the City.

It is a very normal chinese restaurant but definitely with good variety of chinese food. While waiting for the meals, wakaka ping took some photographs with my family~ This is My Dear Mom & Ping.. Opps, I saw someone's Bald head behind :P

My Dad & Yuin Sis
Here comes to FOOD :P Crisy Chilli Soft Shell Crab... yummy~~
Crispy Chicken~~ Sister's favourite..
Claypot Fish & Tau Fu.. haha Dad's favourite~
Garlic Vegetable...Everyone's daily basic need !!!! :P

No comments: