Sunday, April 5, 2009

Idiot Ping

^.^ A few days ago, before ping cut my front hair fringe myself, I decided to take some photos in case i destroy my nice fringe which has almost cover up my eyes. I utilise the webcam function of four Snapshots to take pictures of myself. My two common POSEs.. One is with ping's hand posing "V" yeah~ another one is Bluek :P....

Ping really look like an idiot small kid rite? Anyway after triming my front hair fringe, i look more like an idiot... My hair seems like being eaten by some mice. Wakaka~~ ping dare not take photo of myself now...

Since young, ping always like to cut my hair myself, i even had the interest to go learn hair-dressing.. I coloured my own hair before during 2006 the 1st year when ping came over to melbourne. Really like coloured hair, that time ping even helped my dear to colour his hair. Until recently i only realise that his MOM super dislike and nagged my poor dear during that period. Haiz~ Since then as i have promised my dear, i wont dye my hair anymore..Will keep it healthy ^.^

Anyway just want to cheer my blog visitors up, Smile when see ping ya ^.^ Recently kinda really happy compared to earlier on dull & sad period when ping came back here in February. Glad that now ping has gone through the sadness with dear's encouragement. Take Care, my blog visitors, friends & families.. Miss you all always~~

No comments: