Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Beloved Parents ^.^

^.^ This is my beloved parents, mommy toi & dad.. I went back to Malaysia during my mid-semester break this year. It was really enjoying with the accompany of my parents, with all the super good food treat. This photo is taken in Eastin Hotel, while waiting for my dear to finish work. I managed to make my parents to make funny face ^.^ Cute rite??


Since young, i am very close with mom, we have alot of things in common, especially HEIGHT and our characteristic. Wherelse my DAD, he is very strict to us when young. I don't talk to him much, and also never like his way of doing things. I always feel that I am totally different with my dad, until I came to australia. BUT i am really happy and glad that we both changed for better and had a much more closer relationship instead of having a big generation gap.

LOVE Mommy & Dad always~ frm Ping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so 9s that u had such funny parents..really jealous...haha

Eman said...

Heh..wow..its really cute of you and your parents together. Amazing!