Friday, February 20, 2009

25 Things about Ping~

As the results of been tagged in Facebook, ping spend some time thinking 25 things of myself~ Asking myself~ Do I love Car? Do i Like this? Do I like that?? wakaka~~ Maybe.. :P Anyway this cool car doesn't belongs to ping...I sits public transport or walk with my two legs~~After a while, i started to write down some facts, some experiences of mine, some bad habits & some of my wishes.

Here it goes ~ maybe you'll learn something new, maybe not!

1. I am always very busy~ Not sure every there & then what am I busy with..So to go out with me, either contact ping early or book my time..Especially the days ping is back to Malaysia for holidays~sorry ya, all my dear friends...

2. Don't judge me by my cover~ I am not as good as what you think, Not as COLD or proud of myself type. When you start to know me more, you will find that I have my own way treating my good friends & EVERY good and best friends that i have, I treat them sincerely~ Besides that, ping is also Not a wild party gal as well. I spend a lot of my time with my family instead.

3. I likes sports Very very Much~ basketball especially, continues with bowling, table tennis, swimming, dancing & etc.

4. I am not a good swimmer, Prefer to wear the Diving mask to swim, because of my nose~ Although my dear start to BAN ping from using the funny snorkeling thing in swimming pool.

5. I likes to do things very quickly & try to be efficient, always says OK, but in the end, my words kind of disappears from my mind, because my mind fly away to some other things already. So Make sure i take a pen to write down or key inside my mobile~

6. I miss the days in Kwang Hua secondary school~ from form 1 to form 5. That is when i meet a lot of good friends & best friends in my life. They have been very understanding with ping & till now i know they still cares for ping~ I LOVE THEM very much...

7. One of my goal is to reduce my weight!!!! to 42kg ~~ although currently still has 6 more kgs to go.. Ping became more & more chubby since i study abroad in Melbourne. The weather's & the city's faults!!!! too convenient for ping to walk & reach for snacks & McDonald.

8. I have eaten KFC's hot rod for more then 4 times in a week, until the cashier asked ping whether are the same person who came for a few times this week. Ever since then, i quit KFC already~ :P

9. I have many Kai kors & kai mui~ Kinda too many until sometimes din take care them well..But for ping, they will always be in my heart & the ones i respect & love always..

10. I don't like boring stuff & i have a weird taste. A lot of people disagrees especially my fashion taste & interior colour taste. I am not saying I am good, but i definitely admit my taste is weird..

11. I don't like to eat main meals. My stomach fills very little of them, BUT when it comes to JUNK food, I tend to eat A LOT !!! can finish 2 bags of sweets in hours~

12. When i am busy or too concentrating to finish my study projects, I can stay awake for 72hours without sleeping~ My best record, the rest is mostly 48 hours~....My weird principle to finish my stuff before a week from submission.

13. One of my habit is I tend to cut my last toe nails until very very very very short or when it starts to bleed... Not that i like to, but it's kinda very itchy and feels weird when i don't cut it till very near & short~

14. One of my worst experience is to curi-curi DRIVE even before ping went driving school. Just a short distance, with the purpose of going to find my friends, END UP crashing half of the CAR to the drain (longkang)~~After that, thanks to one my friend who helped me to find someone and pull the car up & drive home...Thank god!!!

15. Ehm I went interstate Up north & Down South in Malaysia with my KBU geng WITHOUT my parent's knowledge~ Kinda really really enjoyed those moments together with my fca15 group~ Thanks to them who really helped ping to go through a hard time after break-up.

16. 5Sistas is one of the right & best decision that I made in KBU. Ping doesn't has many girl friends since young. I tend to be more active sports gal, so my guy frenz is always a lot more than girls. it was 5SiStaS who changed ping~ & it will always ROX in my heart~

17. Basically I don't & CAN't drink alcohol. For my entire life up till now 22 years~ i have only drink maybe 2bottles of beer, 3 sip of vine, 1 sip of champagne, & half glass of lemon bitter (which my frenz said that THERE IS NO ALCOHOL in it~ The results is Itchiness for a week..) Damn it~

18. One of the most enjoying period in Melbourne is when my dear came over to visit ping in 2006 and 2008~ We even fly to Gold Coast for few days. It was really like honeymoon. Staying near the sea~walking distance to the city. Love that trip~

19. I am actually a very emotional fragile person, although a lot of people thinks that i am very everyday happy Sunshine next door-girl. Can be one minute very very happy, and then the next minute Crying~ I don't like to cry in front of people. So people who seen ping cried is very Xin Fu~

20. My ambition is to become a teacher~ preferably a secondary school or college teacher. I am not the type which is workaholic, but i tend to be very responsible in my working task~

21. I love phones very much~ since form 3, i have been changing phones AVERAGE every 2 years. from Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 8250 -> Sony Ericsson 850i -> Nokia 7610 -> Nokia 7268 -> Nokia 6288 -> iPhone... hopefully i did not miss any~ :P

22. I am a drama FREAK~ At least 3 Boxes of dramas & Movies. Mostly Taiwan drama~~ :P Fanz of Fahrenheit, 183 Club Ming Dao, & Talented Musician Singer LEE HOM...

23. My dream when i was young is to become a good wife~ giving my best support to my beloved husband & lived happily ever after :P very childish and naive right?? but i still believes~

24. One of my hope is to get my AUS Pr fast~ so that I can come back Malaysia. I guess i must be nuts~ People wanting to come over to Australia, but ping wanting to go back instead~~

25. Lastly, I love my dear WKJ ~ really really miss him very much..hope TOGETHER we continues our journey holding hands tight & create a bright Future..Muaks~~


No comments: