Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day !



To All Couples in the World,
Happy Valentine's Day !!!It is actually very hard to find the right person in hundreds, thousands and millions of people in the world, but I am glad to all of you that you have found yours. So Appreciate & precious them, treat him/ her as sweet as the early period when you both just start your relationship. I believe love never fades when both takes the courage & will to cherrish the relationship. Don't need to wait till this day to say I Love YOU to your loved ones. Love is 365 days~


To All the Singles in the World,
Maybe you Haven't found the right one or You have but the relationship does not sparkles. Don't worry, everyone's time will come. Love yourself & learn to bring happiness to others. You are not alone or lonely in this world. Walk out the streets & you'll see people. Don't feel sad eventhough you saw a lot of sweet couples walking around. There is nothing big deal~ It's just a day in 365 days.


Wakaka~~Anyway I am really glad that I found my dear. Although tomorrow he will not be beside me, far far away back in my homecountry Malaysia, but he encourages me to be positive & said "Every couple has their own communication language & how they both works the love sparkles together." He is right, this is Part of Our Journey together~ although we are apart, but when our hearts love & care for each other, that is where the love sparks continues.

I LOVE YOU, My dear~

No comments: