Saturday, February 28, 2009

My 22nd Birthday Present :P

^.^ Finally ping today has some extra time to update my blog & post my 22nd birthday's presents from my dearest friends in Melbourne. Although my 22nd birthday has went pass for more than one month, but here I would like to thanks to my dear best friend Candy & ah bor!!!

This Star War pen drive version is super cute !!! it has it's own little red shirt~Ping was very delighted when i received this present from Candy & ah bor!!!

As my best friend Candy know, I like things which is practical~ So she shared with ah bor to buy ping a Star War Pen drive version !!! Ping really like it very much & has been using it ever since. Sometimes i really feel she knows & understand ping a lot. A lot of people has different opinions on ping, I know it~ but seldom I have the time to care what they say..Ping is always busy doing my stuff, very hardworking to work & etc. However, our friendship doesn't comes easily..We actually went through a lot during the three years when we both studying in Swinburne. Main reason is because we are eventually two very very different character, personality, taste & opinion in person !!!!

I guess i really miss her very much ever since she went back to her homecountry!!! Ping doesn't has much close friends in Melbourne. Right now, most of them has went back to their own home country already.. It's just at the beginning, but ping has been starting to miss those days when we are together in the same class.. There were once, Candy told ping :" don't spend too much time on working, you will miss your university life...there are many chances next time in future to work..." honestly when she said it, ping did not listen. It is the road that ping choose..it comes with pros & cons~I never regret went to work since 2nd year of uni, but if i will be able to live again, i will spend more time with my frenz~

This is a hand made card from Candy, which ping now blu-tag on my wall~ Not sure when will be our next meet, but will surely be excited~ Candy!!! just want to let you know~ Thanks very much for making my uni life so happenning~ Friendship forever & ping will always miss you a lot..


hehe This ah BOr !!!! :P i am really glad that he is still in melbourne. Really really happy to have lunch with him this afternoon~~ Honestly he is a very unique friend of ping...He super likes to cook!!!! & wat ever he cooks is so nice ~~ wakaka, ping really happy for him as he found what he is interest doin..

He made two little cookies for ping!!! wakaka~~ looks nice rite?? Ping finished them in a split second with a happy Face :)



Lastly, Really thanks for celebrating my birthday!!! it was a wonderful moment that we enjoyed together~ Take care ya, my dear friends...


No comments: