Monday, June 1, 2009

Day Trip to Puffing Billy~

Many things happen on friday & saturday.. Honestly i had a really bad Saturday~ My emotion was so so so down, until my brain fuse just burnt out... Everytime When ping start to hope or set too high expectation, OR rush too fast, most of the time i end up falling down, hurting myself, full of frustration & unsecure, my heart just feel lost, don't know where to go.. But i am really glad that ping sat down & chat with dear... He told ping that i am not lost~ dont keep on U turn & turning roundabouts. Go straight, & the destination is there. In front, i will able to see his car with signal leading ping through... When i heard it, my heart melts~ YES, i said to myself..Why should ping keep on falling back? As long as i put down the word greedy in my heart, i will be able to solve many things..知足常乐~~

Dear, thank you.. I will give you all my support in your decision & respect you as my another half. Go ahead & gambate strike for your career. You will always have ping to listen on. No matter which road you have choosen, hold my hand, i will follow you & we will walk this journey together.

Anyway after a miserable day, ping finally decide to travel somewhere & visit. So Puffing Bill Steam train, here i COME :P
8.21am..It's time for me to leave my house to the station lor.. here's my Back Pack :P many many stuff inside~~
With my sports shoe & tracking pants, OK!!! ready to go..
Argh~~ Look at ping !! still havent really wake up yet.. of course lor.. ping slept around 4am ler~~ Super tired.. My eyes is swollen~~
Before going to train station, ping went to the Mcdonald downstairs to take away my breakfast :P
Yummy :P ping miss Mcdonald's breakfast~~Guess what's in it??
Sausage Mc Muffin without Cheese & my favourite Hashbrown..
5 Minutes walk to Southern Cross Station (formerly Spencer Station) Wonderful Steel Glass Structure :PThis is Melbourne's Train Network Mapping..
& this is where ping is going~ the last stop BELGRAVE..
I am early.. 11 minutes to go~ train departs at 8.39am
Few other country side coach trainlines waiting to depart..
yeah~ yeah.. Ping on my way to Belgrave lor..
Ok !! this is it~ BELGRAVE station..
Ramp getting out from train station... Cool curving pattern steel balustrade~~
I start seeing trees more than CONCRETE block~
First thing when i reach belgrave, i walk to the city & take away my lunch.. SUBWAY~Opens at 8am...
Foot Long of Roasted Chicken Honey Oat Roll.. into Bag, still not the time to eat yet...
Entrance to the puffing Billy station~~
Passed through a bridge which caught my attention with wonderfull concrete support bridge structure.
Posters along the way to the Booking office~~
Waiting for my turn to buy TICKET~~ :P excited...
Before hooping on the train, of course ping need to go toilet first~ This steam train doesnt has toilet de...
That's the Wine & Dine train~ it looks luxury..
My ticket !!! one Adult return~~
Belgrave, i will be back in the evening...
Ping is on the train d~~ Bye !!!
Hehe ping sitting at the 2nd last carriage, so managed to take the front part of the train carriage when it was at a turning point..
This scenery is so so so so NICE~~ ping is in the jungle now d..
This is the long journey map that ping will be travelling !! wakaka..passing through the trees & jungle to the lakeside..
Ei, Look carefully..Do you see something weird?? My leg isn't touching the GROUND !!!
Know the reason why?? haha with this train, u actually can sit on the rails & stick your leg out~~ Ping didn't put my leg out??
LOL~ you must be kidding.. ping is also actually sitting on the rail..
One of the stop = Menzies Creek...
PING IS FLYING !!!! magic~ :P
Argh, my camera not wide angle enough to take full length.. Just in case my camera drops.. Then i'll SHIT...
Peaceful farm~~ along the way..
That's the train HEAD :P
Reaching Lakeside d~~ Ops, forget to take photo sign when i reach..Railway lane..
Signboards pointing the directions...
OH MY GOD... isn't this scenery beautiful? i was like.. What are all these bullshit & frustration that i am thinking about last night?? Shouldn't life to be beautiful & enjoying?? Even with ping frustrated, sad, the sun will still rise everyday & set every evening..
Nature & natural is something which is in my heart deep down inside.. I should find peace in my heart & be happy~ Just like i always believe Happy goes Lucky... Ping, Gambate!!! giving support to myself... I know i Can & i will get through all the ups & down...It's just a learning curve for ping to grow up into adulthood... Look foward to our future~
Haha here ping comes !!! :P destroy the scenery with ping inside liao hor?? wakaka :P too bad.. Look at the shadow !!! it's my another hand taking the camera...
Where should i go now?? :P not sure, just continue walking~~
Bye lake Side !!! heading to the Jungle..
-_-" yeah, have a nice day WALKING.. long walk to go~ :P
<--- Back to Belgrave OR Go to Gembrook --->
That's the puffing billy train carriage..
very very OLD de weighing machine..
EVEN Older & old de weighing machine..
Wow, there is a sexy lady poster on one of the carriage.. How come it's not handsome man??
Time to eat my Subway !! i am hungry d liao.. Yummy~~
Off ping go again!!! argh, my camera's battery is LOW..
Realise i have been taking the same pose again & again~~ Ok another pose... :P this is my another favorite pose..
Lots of trees, Hill & farm~
Site of Landslide~
Another curve turning point !!!
COOL~~ i like this picture~ Finally got it...
Yeah !! Smile~~ Messy Hair got blowed all the times along the journey..I am freezing cold d..but still very happy.. Cleared off a lot of negative 'Qi' in ping...
Guess how many years old is this train HEAD??
WOW, manufactured in 1914.. almost 100 years old... 95 this year !!! should come again during 2014 when it's 100 years old anniversary~~
Tidy Town AWARD~~ wow.. but that's real. I didn't see any litters on my way...
The End~ Really sorry, my dear blog visitors... My camera's battery runs out half way furing my trip.. It's because this is a last minute trip & ping FORGET to charge my battery :P

Anyway Advice for EVERYONE who drives :
IF YOU DRINK, THEN DRIVE..YOU'rE a BLOODY IDIOT... :P

2 comments:

XtasyM said...

Always love your trip photos ^^

~EvELyN PinG~ said...

hehe Thanks kor kor~~ Ping is actually planning a TRIP to sydney this month end.. Hopefully No need to work OT~ & the swine flu has clear out by that time...