Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yummy Lunch Box :P

Yesternight was so so tired, but don't know why ping cant sleep~ My head was like spinning and mind just wandering around... So i called dear while ping is lying on the bed. I guess dear was pretty nervous as today he had his IELTS test. Happy to hear his voice after his exam~ ^.^ Glad that now the exam has finally over~

Talked to dear for quite a while & from our conversation, ping suddenly realise something important from dear... Life always has ups & downs, whether Happy or Sad is all part of life. Good Things doesn't happens always, So I must learn to put things down.. Enjoy the happy moments, Take it easy & calm down.

生活有起有落, 不如意事常八九, 我要学会释怀;
开心时, 要懂得珍惜; 难过时, 要懂得心宽..

That's right !!!! Take it easy & Calm down~ What ever happens, we still need to continue living, to sleep, eat & work/ study... hehe so this week wanted to introduced my Blog Visitor some tasty Little Lunch Box....
Looking yummy, rite??
Ping actually does make lunch box to work as well de~ Cant imagine, rite?? wakaka don't you LAUGH !!! ping also knows how to cook, just tat not as nice as restaurant...
Sheep :P sleeping in the grass..
Hello Kitty..
Of course, one thing for sure..My lunch box isn't that colourful as all these...
Not with so many variety as well...
I love this.. Hambuger is my 2nd favourite~~
Magician~
Snow Man~~
the Egg in Love shape looks nice... I like the strawberry as well..
Samurai couple...
Fat version?? :P
Wonder how they make the rice to pink colour...
It looks like brown rice~ >_< The eyes looks so so so CUTE!!!
Doggie with balloon...
Are you hungry now already??
Tempted by all these lunch box??
Volleyball~ Baseball ~ & Soccer~~
The Prawns looks delicious...Lucky Star~~
I guess these lunch box must take long time & creativity to make them~ It has all the effort & hearts of those who make it~
Anyway, This is MY FAVOURITE among the rest~~ See...OH MY GOD !! this is so cute.. Bear bear sleeping~~
Lastly, next time if ping remembers, I will take a photo of ping's MADE Lunch Box... U'll see how PLAIN my lunch box is..

1 comment:

XtasyM said...

Hey... didnt know u knew how to cook :P

Cherish every happy moments ^^