Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mother's Day Outing

:P I know Mother's Day has been ONE MONTH ago~~~ but ping was too busy tat period, So this post was delayed until now...Sorry~ Sorry...

Let ping introduce, This is my dearest Mom~~ On Mother's day, We went to Victoria Garden Shopping Mall, in Richmond. Ping bought her tulip flowers & belanja her BOOSt Fruit juice drink...
Hehe That's ping together inside the picture :P Do you think we look alike??
^.^ HAHA it really looks alike !!! just tat one is a Elder Ping, one is a Younger Ping :P
We went to our Favourite restaurant, Pacific House to have Steam Soya Sauce fish...One whole fish shared by both of us.. Yummy~~ Dragged my poor mommy toi to play bowling as well.. Yeah~~ ping still maintain my bowling skills... 123 !!! :P Good tat my mom also pick up well~~
Ping seems to look tiny when i sit inside...Beside ping, is MY huge COAT... not my backside... In southern Cross Station.. waiting to go Clayton for our dinner...Weather turning Cold, wearing thicker Coat d...
hehe Mommy toi carried the tulip flowers all around walking in the streets that day~ ^.^ hope she likes it...
Tulip Flower ---> Happy Mother's Day !!!
Surprisingly, tulip is so beautiful... Although ping is a rose lover... But tulip really surprise ping with it's grace look..

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Thanks darling. You have been wonderful and I love you very much.

Elaine said...

I enjoyed myself tremendously myself. Thanks darling