Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Myself :P

Today is 20th January...I am still 21 years Old~~~
Tomorrow will be 21st January...I will be 22nd already~
Every Year, I always like to plan my Birthday to be Full of Excitement :P I guess This year, ping is not as excited. The reason is definitely not because ping become old already~ I still think I am young :P Ping will be more excited on Friday, because I will be flying back Malaysia for CNY...yeah~~ can see my dear!!!! & also my friends as well~~
Just want to wish Myself Happy Birthday as this will be my first year, Ping is all alone without my family in Melbourne~ Anyway I am not a cake person...dislike Cheese cakes & cream cakes...Coz ping is fat enough already~~ I like Ice-cream cake, Unfortunately Melbourne doesn't sell it... So search for images to wish myself will be the best way !!! & surprisingly i found a few nice decorated cakes~ Wakaka..
Probably will be my 50th birthday cake Next time !!!

Cute Little Ducky~~~

Wow...this birthday person Must like Smarties very much~~

I guess this looks really cool & it should be Handmade~~

It's from KokO Black...waiting to go Back malaysia to eat My left over share in the fridge~~

So Many Rasberry !!!! wakaka..i guess when all the rasberry is taken out, it will looks horrible :P

The one who puts all the candle on, hopefully did not get his or her hand burnt~

CUP Cake~~

Lastly, Happy Birthday~
1st Wish - I would like to wish all my families & friends (& Myself) Healthy & Happy always~
2nd Wish - I would like to wish my dear gambate & succeed in his career~
Last Wish - SECRET :P

2 comments:

Neyney said...

happy birthday to ping~~~~

Anonymous said...

Ping~~~~Happy Birthday :)I hope u everything goes well and take care in Melb.I will be back to Melb on 23rd Feb.hope can see u then~Happy birthday~~~
Rainie