Friday, January 9, 2009

Moving House ToMorrOW...1009 --> 1706

Finally ping now has finish packing my apartment....Tomorrow will be moving already...Kind of feeling very weird, many emotions don't whether is it happy or sad in heart..Guess there is a little bit "Bu She De", BUT ping has no regret at all with my decision to move...It's just that it is now the stage where there is no turning back...


In this apartment, ping has gone through a lot...The happiest moment was when my dearest dear came to live together for 1 month....& also the period when my family all take the effort to come and visit ping...Although i really hate this apartment, the time when ping just return after dear & ping went back together in June 2008...


After three years of studying abroad and also staying apart with dear,I still doesn't get use to with long distance relationship~~but YET every time i still need to learn...to move on with my tears~ to grow strong even my dear & family is in thousands & hundreds miles away...So i guess for now...I will still need to do the same way~~ Move on to my 1706 apartment... Miss you dear~~

No comments: