Friday, January 16, 2009

Sorry My dear~~~

^.^ Well I Must first admit I am a person sometimes without Brain !!!! wakaka....and OFTEN always comes out with a lot of Crap questions~~~ Recently Ping has been complaining a lot to my dear because of several things...BY most of the ending for the conversation, my dear is left speechless....& also advicing ping to be CHILL....
I guess it is my EQ problem....Ping is not very good in handling emotion, which i need to learn~ It happens this morning, when i am half way looking at interior door hardwares in office, and my dad calls to ask me to make decision on whether should i fly back on saturday or sunday. Honestly everytime when i am in work, my mind is full concentrating. I was a bit confused on my quick decision with my blur brainy thinking the question...so ping End up went to seek for help from dear instead~

Haha.... haha... hehe... The result is? I confused my dear even more~ SORRY, my dear~~really din't meant to make your day starting with headache....Although after i speak to my dear, finally i got my head out, thinking what should be the logical & rationale way....That's a little bit late when i heard my dear start to keluh :P

SORRY dear~~ Next time before i ask any questions, i will try to think deeply in my heart whether is it a crap question first. ^.^ Love you dear~

No comments: