Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanks to My Parents..

For the 2nd post of the year, of course I would like to Wish my beloved mom & dad... Yesterday when i was reading Reader Digest, for the first time in my time, I saw this interesting article which it ended with the sentence : ''If you lost your mother, you lost the best of all.''

This sentence really impressed me with the author's feeling to her mom~ So as ping always have been felt a lot & very close to my dearest mom especially these three years when ping studying abroad in Melbourne. In fact, i also get the chance to spend more time with my dad, and found out he isn't what i thought for the 17years. He is just Man, a husband to my mom & a dad of three Kids.... So for ping, I will say "If I lost my parents, I lost the best of my family world..." It's my dearest parents who brought ping to the world, and also share the joy with ping...Although in between and future, there might be ups and down which is unpredictable, BUt they will always play an important role in my heart...


Love FOREVER...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gal...you should appreciate your mum...dear muimui almost lost her mum for the last 7 yrs..when my mum have cancer...so appreciate it gal..im appreciating my mum every moment...love you gal

Eman said...

I am amazed by the last picture. hehe...this is a happy marriage :) Simply amazing to see older couple hold hand nowadays..sure no acting one ah hahaha.