Saturday, October 11, 2008

BorinG~ SleepY~

Yawning~ Tonight ping really feel sleepy and boring..Do homework until very boring~ Although i took three hours nap from 7.30pm to 10.30pm, but then still feel very sleepy...even though i want to continue to sleep, my mind doesn't allow.

First of all, I really hate construction drawings~ It feels like there is no end to finish drawing them. Some more they need to be in A1 size. haiz !!! I just want to complete as soon as possible..
Anyway ping feel so boring, went and search for some sleepy images, found some cute little sleepy animals ^.^

Aren't they cute? Anyway I guess i need to get back to work~ Below will be my final look when ping finish my A1 drawings. argh~ i need somebody to accompany, need somebody to talk to, need somebody to play basketball with, AND also some interesting things to do, if not i guess i will be bored to dead.

No comments: