Thursday, October 9, 2008

KLIA International Airport, (the place, which I hate most but go Often >_<

Honestly recent years, I have been going to KLIA for quite a lot of times. Besides KLIA, i also have been to a few other airports, such as Auckland, Gold Goast, Tasmania, Sydney, Darwin, Perth and etc. No wonder my dear always tell me that airplane to me is actually just a bus~ Public transport -_-" yeah very expensive public transport..

BUT ping really hate going to KLIA recently, one of the reason is i will be separated with my dear. In the first two years, i feel nothing. Maybe because this is my final year, I feel so much stressed, kinda really feel sad when i need to leave Malaysia. Long distance relationship is my weakness. I never liked it at all even till now. It is like burning candle at both ends. For me, Malaysia is like a holiday spot, which i am free from work and studies~ ^.^ terrible, right? treating homecountry as holiday spot..Sorry, I am not a good Malaysian citizen.


10th February 2006 This is the first time when ping left my home country flying to Melbourne for study purpose. My dearest Kwang Hua geng came to send me off. That moment was really rushing, i guess my dear knows very well. Poor dear stand aside~ ^.^ sorry ya.. Ping only has one body cant cut into three pieces, for family, friends and dear..My best friend Huey & Wey (beside me), gambate and always happy in life ya!!!

19th July 2006 Anyway I came back for holidays after my first semester in year 1, and also to attend my dearest cousin sister's wedding. Recently she give birth, and now I upgraded become "aunty" already~ Old d liao ^.^ Background is still the same infront of the Mcdonalds in KLIA.

23rd Feb 2007
After I completed my year 1 studies, I came back for internship in Malaysia again. So this is my third time flying back to Melbourne. Photo background is still in front of Mcdonalds, KLIA.

14th February 2008 Ever since started working in Melbourne, the longest leave that I take is only two weeks. Luckily managed to get a two weeks off to come back Malaysia for Chinese new Year. ^.^ In Mcdonalds, KLIA again.



3rd August 2008
^.^ wakaka after finishing my 3rd year 1st semester, I applied for two weeks off and fly back Malaysia again to accompany my dearest Dear and family.

No comments: