Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Da Tou Tie" ^.^

Hehe, yesternight was really fun with two of my best friends, Rainie & Candy!!! :P After finish working at 5.30pm, ping rush home, putting down my extremely heavy bag, then went out again to meet my friends...

First, we went to China town to take 'da tou tie'~ ^.^ honestly ping seldom go take 'da tou tie' with frenz~should say ping never, this is my 3rd time~ :P precious hor? That's because Klang doesn't have this kind of machine, even there is, it is very far from my home. ^.^ My 1st & 2nd time was in Sunway Pyramid, when i was in form 5. That time ping still wearing teeth braces. It was very funny though. After secondary school, I had camera phone already, so it never cross my mind to go take again.

'Da Tou Tie' really will make people pretty ler... ^.^ see three leng lui's' Candy, Rainie & ping !!!

Three of us look like idiot? :P yeah!! Friendship forever~~ after graduate from this year, dunno whether can we celebrate together or not liao, but then ^.^ hehe even though graduate liao, must always keep in contact lor !!!! :P



:P it was very fun though !!! but 1 thing for sure, the machine is super fast, it doesn't give too much time to pose or select~~

1 comment:

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

its looks prettier... hav a fun ya.. (^_^)