Friday, October 3, 2008

TAGGED!!!!


The last person that tagged you is?
Sweet Girl Sarah Hwei Cheng ^.^

Your relationship with him/her?
Wakaka she is My Dear’s Best Friend (Mun Seng)’s Girl girl~ :P

Your two impressions towards him/her?
Sweet!!! & Cheerful!!! Here honestly I only met her a few times, even can count with fingers. Not sure did I remember correctly, I only met her twice~ in Sydney & in Kepong.


The most memorable thing that he/her has done for you?

^. ^ Take me to her lecture hall and have psychology lecture together for 10minutes~ HAHA!!! That was the first time I met her. However, I left after 10 minutes, because my eyes start to CLOSE already.


The most memorable words that he/she spoke to you?
She said She understand my feelings, especially we both now having long distance relationship. It is pretty hard for others to understand my emotional feeling and the insecure that I have, when I am hundreds and thousands miles away from home and my dearest dear.

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will....
I guess it really depends, if it’s career or study wise, I will still treat her as usual because everyone has their own talent. However, if it’s love, I guess (it is impossible) I will still be fine~ Will ‘kill’ KJ instead of her~ Just kidding la... Or maybe if she kills my beloved ones, then I’ll make sure she is in prison :P ok…over-creative liao.

If he/she becomes your enemy the reason is...
I also don’t know ^.^ because I hardly have enemies. Unless She BETRAYED me?? But for what reason?? I can’t think of ONE.

The most desirable thing to do for him/her is:
There is a few thing actually. First, fly over and visit her in Sydney. Second, give her a big warm Hug every time I see her. Third, Fly back to Malaysia, meet with her dearest and snap a photograph with him and send it to her. Let her miss Daniel more~~ wakaka..

How do you feel people around you feel about you?
Two types, First one is friendly, happy, emotional girl; Second one is totally opposite: busy, proud, unsociable, fierce, WEIRD fellow.

The character of yourself is?
EMOTIONAL is the key word. ^.^ Honestly, I am a weird person, with weird habits. Consider as a confident, happy go lucky, sad go fat ‘s characteristic. Control Freak, as well~ (like my dad) Besides that, too ‘creative’ dream mind, like to rush and always want to be Fast.


On the contrary, the character that you hate yourself is.....
Rushing all the time~ Stressing myself with useless, pointless worries~

The most ideal person you wanna be is.....
Be Myself. Do what I want~ Be who I want to be~ Happy Optimist person ^.^

For the people who care, say something about them:
Too many of them~ and too many things to say. I guess it is all in heart~ So I LOVE YOU all is what I want to say, applies to my every friends, families and dear Kang Jie.

Ten people to tag:

Honestly It is a bit hard to choose who to tag. First I hardly know people’s blog; Secondly, most of my close friends doesn’t not blog; Third, there are too many of them~ Anyway I’ll just put some extra in the list.


(1) My Mom ^.^
(2) Kang Jie (dear)
(3) Huey Huey
(4) Candy Wan
(5) Mui –Emily & Chai Chin
(6) Kor –Yu Zhao, Kian How & Der Yi
(7) Didi - Eric
(8) Chia Hong
(9) 5 SiStaS –May, Xian, Denise & Carine
(10) Others : Yong, Alex, Kenneth


Who is Number (2) having a relationship with?
Me !!!! :P proudly present~

Is (6) a male or a female?
They are all my male friends, which is my Kai Kor ^.^

If Number (7) and Number (10) got together, would that be a good thing?
No, it wouldn’t be a good thing, because they will be gay instead.


How about (5) and (8)?
Ehm two of them has been together before, however it was just puppy love. ^.^

What is Number (1) studying?
No studying anything~ She is Lady of Leisure ^.^ enjoying her life

Say something about Number (3):

She is my best best best friend. Although ever since ping came to Australia, we are now less contact, but in my heart, I always put her as my best friend. We have been in the same class for the entire secondary school days and gone through a lot. We don’t need to say a lot, but we understand each other, and know we will always care, support and love each other. Huey Huey, love you always ya!! :p (I always say to her like that, anyway her boy also know de~)

Okay....End Of Tag!!!!
People who got tagged.... Do complete your Mission!

No comments: