Thursday, October 9, 2008

My wOrK SpaCe

Here I would like to introduce my work space in recent years. They are all the spaces, which i spent hours, and hours doing my model, drafting, and sketching.

--> My home study table in Malaysia, 2005
This is my cute little study space in my home, Malaysia. ^.^ that was when i was still studying in KBU College. MY PINKY BAG !!!! :P



--> My home study table in Melbourne, 2006-2007
It's a nice furnished apartment ^.^ the red cloth is covering my drafting table.



--> My home study table in Melbourne, 2007- current

After moving out from Collins street, This is my latest home study workplace. Very messy rite? no choice~ art and design student ^.^



--> My current work place in Melbourne, since 2007 - current

This is not where i use to sit. I have been changing a few places since Jun 07, however managed to take a photo during my office renovation recently. This pc set has been following me for one and a half years already~ ^.^ currently will be sharing with my colleague, Joanna because i am working part-time.




--> My work Place during my intern' 2006 in KL, Malaysia

This is where i started to learn and improved my autoCAD drafting skills. It is a lovely and friendly office which my boss loves to drink~




--> My work place in KBU College, semester 3, Malaysia 2005
Miss the distort potrait drawing which i did during 2nd semester in KBU ^.^

1 comment:

Eman said...

Heh i am impressed by your home workspace pics. Looks like you really put your interior architecture knowledge to use.

:) Jiayou...at this final year.
Faster come back design my room pls..haha jus kidding.

Take care.