Monday, October 13, 2008

haPPy day ^.^ shoPPing

Don't trap yourself with depression,
you earn nothing from it,
except getting old faster,
getting fat faster,

do things wrongly and mood less~
Free yourself to be optimistic be confident & cheerful !!!!
(my dearest dear's encouragement)

Really really thanks to my dear for encouraging me when ping is really down~ Muaks, love you my dear...

ANYWAY after a serious brain fuse burnt out on Thursday and Friday, ping finally recover :P This week is my two Melbourne best friend's birthday. I know them since first year in Swinburne. Time really flies, this is the third year that we are celebrating together. So ping went shopping around the city for hours, kind of really hard to buy things for them. Main reasons are three of us has totally different taste and characteristic.

It's a nice t-shirt !!!! my present for candy ^.^ forget to photograph the present that i bought for Rainie.


Anyway ping also bought something for myself lor!!! a pair of new white shoe :P Looks nice rite? Of course it needs a perfect lady to wear it also.. Just kidding, ping still long way to be perfect~ ^.^
After shopping, ping wanted to go swimming, however plan cancelled due to swimming pool rennovations. Instead of that ping spent an hour work out at gym. End up, my chest and back pain. After back home, spend my time doing my daily routine, cleaning the house and of course washing plates ^.^ so nice if i have a dishwasher...yeah, i know lazy ping...Anyway today is a happy day though!!!! enjoy and feel really happy...

No comments: