Saturday, October 11, 2008

Things I WAN tO do after this DAM* SubmissioN

1ST !!!
I am going to watch a concert, who ever 's concert is alright to ping as long as it's noisy enough~

2nd !!!
Bowling..It has been a while ping went for bowling~ Really miss those time which i need to practice for hours, until hand also pain.

3rd !!!
I love go singing karaoke with frenz, Unfortunately in Melbourne KTV is very expensive~By the way my voice not perfect, moderate only..


4th !!!
Basketball....always love to play basketball since secondary school, although i am short~

5th !!!
Clubbing~ most of the time i don't go clubbing, mainly reason is because i don't drink alcohol.Anyway who cares ~

6th !!!
Shopping~ that's what every girl likes to do, right? i am not a crazy shopaholic, but once in a while is ok.
7th !!!
arcade~~ one of my favorite spot which i can play hours and hours in it.


8th !!!
movie~ honestly because of my film and screening this semester, i have been watching a dozen of 1960s films. It's like movie marathon, 5 films in a day~ insane..

No comments: